At Adventures on the Hill Summer Camp DC, we are all about making learning a fun, hands-on experience that children will remember for years to come. Our well-rounded curriculum lets campers explore their interests in STEM, sports, culture, health and wellness, and more. By providing a variety of interests, we encourage our campers to pursue their passions and dive head-first into their own learning.
- Ages 3 yrs to 10 yrs
- June 28th, 2021 – September 3rd, 2021
- 1 counselor to 8 campers
- 1 – 2 Field trips per week
- 8 – 10 Activities per day
- Tuition includes all field trips and activities
- Monday – Friday; 8am – 6pm
- Snacks and Water provided
Camp tuition is $325/week for full day (Early bird pricing is available through 3/31) and $250/week half day (8:00am – 2:30pm). There is a non-refundable registration of $225 ($25 per week). The camp tuition is all-inclusive. All field trips, activities, and supplies are included.
The registration fee and camp tuition is due immediately upon registration to secure your child’s space within the program. All fees must be paid by and are refundable before June 1st. Payment plans may be available upon request.
There is a summer camp registration checklist below to insure you do not miss a step:
- Register and submit your registration fee beginning in Feb.
- Submit camp tuition balance & review welcome letter by April.
- Return required health & camp forms via email by May 31st.
- Report to campsite location on June 28th.